Time & Location
May 01, 2023, 6:00 AM
Jacksonville, 501 N Davis St, Jacksonville, FL 32202, USA
About the Event
We need you, yes you! - "Many hands make light work."
The PTSA has the following positions available for the 2023-2024 school year:
- TREASURER - manage the checkbook, issue vendor payments, monitor the budget, and ensure dues are paid; attend events as often as possible
- MERCHANDISE CHAIR - order merch once for the year and manage inventory and sales at a few events each year
- EVENTS CHAIR - manage event decorations/supplies, concession/food, and vendors (3-4 events per year)
- REFLECTIONS CHAIR - promote the 2023-2024 theme and solicit student submissions, coordinate the review and selection of winners for the state; plan student winner recognition (once a year commitment)
- VOLUNTEERS CHAIR - recruit and engage volunteers and plan the annual volunteer appreciation event
- FUNDRAISING CHAIR - organize fundraising efforts, such as Candy Grams and Kiss a Pig
Who is eligible?
Any PTSA Member. If you are a new parent who does not currently have a 2022-2023 LaVilla PTSA membership, you may still sign up for a position!
All positions begin their term at the start of the new fiscal year, July 1, 2023. This is also when the 2023-2024 memberships will be available. You are welcome to purchase a 2022-2023 membership (expires June 30, 2022), but it is not required to sign up for a position.
What if I don't have any experience?
Our current members will be there to support you throughout the year. No experience is required!
How can I learn more about the position?
Sign up and a member of our PTSA will reach out to answer any questions!
Can I hold more than one position at a time?
Yes, please select each position you are interested in when signing up.